> Indoor Rowing
If youíve ever been in a gym, the chances are youíll have come
across the Concept2 Indoor Rower. The Indoor Rower can be found in
gyms, rowing clubs, schools and Olympic training centres around the
Rowing is impact-free and the intensity is completely
user-controlled, meaning you can row as hard or as easily as you
want, making it suitable for people of all ages and all walks of
life. Participants have found rowing to be the best low-impact,
full-body workout available.
- It provides a superb aerobic workout.
- It exercises every major muscle group.
- It is a time efficient form of exercise and an excellent stress
- It is weight-supporting and non-jarring and so is ideal for
- It can be a very effective fat burning and weight loss exercise.
- Itís a lifelong exercise, suitable for people of all ages.
- It provides a smooth, rhythmic movement that is both safe and
The half-day course at Cardiff Bay Water Activity Centre is open to
all ages, levels of fitness and experience. The course is primarily
to teach beginners and more experienced participants how to improve
technique and gain more from using the machine.
The course develops four core skills:
- Introduce someone with no previous rowing experience to the
machine and teach them how to row with good technique
- Identify and correct the most common technical faults
- Basic functions of the performance monitor to attain the best use
of the machine
- Helping individuals set and achieve realistic yet challenging
||Upon Request - Please contact our bookings office for availability and details.
For further information, please contact Mike Hnatiw or Daniel
John at CBWAC.
Tel: (029) 2035 3912 or email: